Teemu is a recognized advisor with extensive information systems experience and a passion for helping companies in their digital transformation. He is the Head of Siili Academy and pursues sharing knowledge with eager learners.
14.11.2023 - 15.11.2023 // Helsinki
SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
Achieve the next level
What skills do you need to deliver value in a Lean enterprise? The SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
About this course in detail
Explore what we have to offer, what skills you'll learn, and what tools there are to gain.
SAFe® POPM answers the questions:
- How do POs and PMs plan and execute work during a PI?
- How do you integrate a customer-centric mindset to deliver products customers want?
- How do you connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles?
- Course materials
- Live learning sessions on both days
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification exam
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
Schedule for both days:
Course starts: 8:30
Lunch break, 45 min-1 hour around midday
Breaks every hour and when needed
Closure: 16:30- 16:45
Agenda and topics
01 Exploring the Product Owner – Product Manager Roles and Responsibilities 1h 45min
02 Preparing for PI Planning 4h
03 Leading PI Planning 2h 15min
04 Executing Iterations 4h 30 min
05 Executing the PI 2h
06 Practicing SAFe 0h 15min
Leading SAFe offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. Take a Leading SAFe course to...
What skills do you need to deliver value in a Lean enterprise? The SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train....
The Agile Team charter helps teams to clearly define their purpose, responsibilities, and success criteria amongst other critical elements. The process of completing the Agile Team Charter provides...
The Lean Portfolio Management course helps executives, project management officers (PMOs) and other key stakeholders plan dynamically and be flexible enough to adjust initiatives and budgets as the...
The Scrum framework constantly challenges its users to focus on continuous improvement, and its Sprints provide the stability to get things done within an environment, where needs are always...
Siili Academy's Scrum Master course is a two-day intensive introduction to the concepts of agility through Scrum, the most powerful framework in the world of agile software development. The course...
Powerful Teams is a one-day workshop that introduces a systematic and efficient way for team building. Participants gain practical tools for helping increase cooperation and people skills within a...